Sorry guys.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MY E
One thing I have been thinking about while laying in bed, my father use to make a bacon casserole dish before he passed away. It had bacon, ham, onion, noodles, diced tomatoes, and cheese, maybe other things I do not remember off the top of my head I have the recipe put away somewhere and have made it before but rarely because it is not good for diabetics. I got to wondering if it could be made in the smoker and if any of you had made something like it in a smoker. If so how did it come out? Was it any better than baking it?

For 65ny

View attachment 293901
My Eyes! My Eyes! AARGHHH!

Woody

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One thing I have been thinking about while laying in bed, my father use to make a bacon casserole dish before he passed away. It had bacon, ham, onion, noodles, diced tomatoes, and cheese, maybe other things I do not remember off the top of my head I have the recipe put away somewhere and have made it before but rarely because it is not good for diabetics. I got to wondering if it could be made in the smoker and if any of you had made something like it in a smoker. If so how did it come out? Was it any better than baking it?
Rick I’ve cooked all kinds of stuff in my BGE. Roast and potatoes, roast several other ways too, veggies like peppers, asparagus, potatoes, and even some pineapple. Also cobblers and I’m going to do a pumpkin pie at some point just for fun. I’m sure your dish would be great as long as you can regulate the heat like you need it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom