Sorry to Say, but I'm Back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great trip out west to Utah and Arizona. Just got back yesterday after three weeks of seeing National Parks and such. With all the hiking we did, I'm just a wee bit tuckered out.

We stayed in a Vacasa townhome in Moab, Utah for a week while seeing Arches National Park, Capitol Reef National Park, and the Island in the Sky and Needles districts of Canyonlands National Park. The day we visited the Needles district, it snowed on us pretty good, but we still got some good pictures. (Those to come later after I rest up.)

We then spent a week in a VRBO apartment in Kanab, UT while seeing Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, The Toadstools, the Vermillion Cliffs and Marble Canyon, and the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.

Last, we spent four nights in Williams, AZ in a VRBO home built in 1911. Those last days were to let us see the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, the Painted Desert, and Petrified Forest.

As a side note, if one is looking for the Painted Desert, DO NOT use Google maps to find it. That map program won't take you there. Both the Painted Desert and Petrified Forest are in the Petrified Forest National Park. The Painted Desert is north of I-40 and the Petrified Forest is south of I-40.

Also, I again must offer thanks to so many here that view my photos at my Smugmug site. From October 15 to November 14 over 77,000 image views occurred there with OSA being the major source of "visitors" to the site. (Someone must have been awfully bored for some reason.) In 3 1/2 years at Smugmug, I've now seen over 3/4 million image views of my photos. I'm both shocked and appreciative.

Thanks you very much.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Living vicariously through TerryMiller while we work to slave away to pay for his SS and his camera and lenses. :coffee2:

No, seriously, really enjoy your photos. Beautiful works of art.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome back; sounds like it was great. Williams AZ is a cool little town. We stayed at the Red Garter Inn there and took the train ride to the South Rim.

Latest posts

Top Bottom