SOTs that accept transfers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tumbleweed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anybody know of any SOT dealers that accept transfers from out of state? I have talked to a few and they seem to only want to order me a can directly from the manufacturer and not transfer one from a stocking dealer that I have located. I understand they're running a business and make more money when ordering direct, but I am a customer that doesn't want to wait 3-6 mo. for them to receive an order placed now, and then the eternal wait on the form 4. I am willing to pay a reasonable transfer fee to cut the wait time by starting the form 3 transfer of an in stock item now.

Also, I have found a source (unpopular to all SOTs I've talked to) that is running a special right now on 2 cans in stock (buy 1 get 2nd at steep discount) that I want to get and need to find a dealer to accept transfer before I can buy.

I am creating and funding my trust this or next week and will be ready to get the ball rolling by the end of next week at the latest. Any body know who to talk to? Please PM me or post here. Thanks OSA.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, I have found a source (unpopular to all SOTs I've talked to) that is running a special right now on 2 cans in stock (buy 1 get 2nd at steep discount) that I want to get and need to find a dealer to accept transfer before I can buy.
Who is it?

Are you will to drive to the OKC metro area?

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do NFA transfers in N.E. Okla. If I can not get it in for you at that price or lower the I will transfer it in to OKLA. for you. My transfer fee has gone up with me getting overhead but for OSA I will do $50.00 for a can, and 65.00 for rifle.

Tumbleweed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. I was in Duncan today and dropped by firearms solutions. They said they will do transfers for $25.

I will be making a trip to sooner state pawn sometime soon also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom