1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

SOTs that accept transfers?

Discussion in 'NFA & Class III Discussion' started by Tumbleweed, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed Sharpshooter

Does anybody know of any SOT dealers that accept transfers from out of state? I have talked to a few and they seem to only want to order me a can directly from the manufacturer and not transfer one from a stocking dealer that I have located. I understand they're running a business and make more money when ordering direct, but I am a customer that doesn't want to wait 3-6 mo. for them to receive an order placed now, and then the eternal wait on the form 4. I am willing to pay a reasonable transfer fee to cut the wait time by starting the form 3 transfer of an in stock item now.

Also, I have found a source (unpopular to all SOTs I've talked to) that is running a special right now on 2 cans in stock (buy 1 get 2nd at steep discount) that I want to get and need to find a dealer to accept transfer before I can buy.

I am creating and funding my trust this or next week and will be ready to get the ball rolling by the end of next week at the latest. Any body know who to talk to? Please PM me or post here. Thanks OSA.

2. FullAuto

FullAuto Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Who is it?

Are you will to drive to the OKC metro area?

3. Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed Sharpshooter

The big one in Texas everyone hates.

Yes.

4. pak-40

pak-40 Sharpshooter

Sooner State Pawn...Southside OKC

That is who Silencer Shop uses in this area for transfers.

5. FullAuto

FullAuto Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    The SOT everyone hates is in Missouri.

Sooner State Pawn is good to deal with. For SOT stuff, I use Brandon Benson @ machinegunsplus.com out of NW OKC/Piedmont area.

6. ColtDogg

ColtDogg Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I do NFA transfers in N.E. Okla. If I can not get it in for you at that price or lower the I will transfer it in to OKLA. for you. My transfer fee has gone up with me getting overhead but for OSA I will do $50.00 for a can, and 65.00 for rifle.

7. Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed Sharpshooter

Thanks for all the replies. I was in Duncan today and dropped by firearms solutions. They said they will do transfers for $25.

I will be making a trip to sooner state pawn sometime soon also.