Spam from OKShooters ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just doing my daily chores of deleting all the spam and other crap I get in my email inbox. I noticed an email in my Trash file, but I never did see it to delete it and put it into my Trash file.

The heading reads "Canning lids-New reply to your private message" and the email header thing shows it to be coming from "[email protected].

There's no actual email that I know is real, it's one of those that just has a pic and text, I guess it's sent as an image. The image is of a couple women and hair stuff. The Image is "Love is in the (H)air! and is just an image of a pic and the usual stuff you see on the bottom, but it's all image, I think that's how to best describe it. Sorry, I don't know how to describe it any better.

I ran my Malwarebytes and anti-virus much earlier today, nothing found, all seems good here.

So did it actually come from OKShooters, somehow?

Thanks

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go to your email. Don't open it but hover over the sending email and do not click it. It will show the real email that sent the offending email.
Write it down ad send it to the forum help category. The mods are notified every time there is a thread created in the help.

Do you have a screen shot of the email? You can get Snipping Tool from Microsoft as a free program and use it to screen grab the entire screen or a small portion of the screen. Then either save it or copy it and paste it into the thread like this.

1651664249654.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom