SPD does it again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scheid

New to the site!
Reaction score
Dave does great work, we all know that. But he 'out did' himself on this Ruger SP101. Mostly cosmetic work w/trigger job and grips. I tried polishing the SS myself but my 81 year old hands gave up after several hours. Took it to SPD and voila! If you like bright & shiney (?) he is the man. Well, rats! Can't figure how to get the photo posted. Anyway, a true gentleman and skilled craftsman. Bet Dave can post his pic of this project. Thank you Dave!

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here ya go-
Complete disassemble to the little itty bitty parts. High polish finish, jewel trigger and hammer. Install trigger and hammer shims as well as reduced power springs. Finally, fit grip to the grip frame to remove play,
IMG_0553.jpg

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Here ya go-
Complete disassemble to the little itty bitty parts. High polish finish, jewel trigger and hammer. Install trigger and hammer shims as well as reduced power springs. Finally, fit grip to the grip frame to remove play,View attachment 298380

Dammit man. I was about to go to sleep but now I have an erection.

Latest posts

Top Bottom