SPDguns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a very smooth transaction with David via mail. I sent the check, he sent the goods, exactly as advertised and exactly what I was needing. Would not hesitate to do business with him again in the future. Thank you sir!

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a mail transaction with David and everything whent smoothly. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him at all. He's good to go.

RIP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
David is top notch!! I brought him three of my Smith Wheelies and he cleaned, repaired, and checked them for a great price. No only is he very knowledgeable, but humble too. I look forward to doing business with him again.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been terrible about leaving feedback, I’ll try to do better. I’ve had several transactions with SPDguns and all have been as good as you can ever get. David is one of the good guys 100% above board, glad he is one of the LEO’s in my home town.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was looking for a sub box and he mediated a deal for as even brought the box to me in Tulsa from Stillwater for no extra charge. Great guy. Definitely appreciated!

Latest posts

Top Bottom