Speaker Ryan says NRA-backed silencers bill shelved indefinitely

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is precisely what the left-wing wanted him to do. Notice that the last time (before this week) when the vote was going to happen, some one showed up shooting the Republicans baseball game?

It makes you question the timing of this attack a little bit. Makes you wonder if it was all planned out by players of some unseen big player to stop the bill and open up the gun debate again.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...0e2e1d41e38_story.html?utm_term=.6f07733748e4

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...-shooting-gun-safety-bill-20171003-story.html

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can see delaying it for awhile, in fact it would be best it did. It would be shot down in flames coming up for a vote right now.
Ryan and his cohorts aren't thinking about what you and I need, they are looking down the road at the next election to see how the tide comes in from the public on this incident before they do anything related to guns.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is precisely what the left-wing wanted him to do. Notice that the last time (before this week) when the vote was going to happen, some one showed up shooting the Republicans baseball game?

It makes you question the timing of this attack a little bit. Makes you wonder if it was all planned out by players of some unseen big player to stop the bill and open up the gun debate again.
I won't call you crazy. Way too many coincidences and unexplainable happenstance going on with these shootings.

Ryan is a joke, they need to get rid of him. Not just because of this issue, but it certainly is another nail in his RINO coffin.
He needs to go, along with a whole bunch of other 15-20 year lifers, but come Midterms, all the same players will get voted back in by an overwhelming majority. Will happen in this state to..

Last edited:

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ryan is a joke, they need to get rid of him. Not just because of this issue, but it certainly is another nail in his RINO coffin.

You may be right but this decision doesn't give evidence of that. I have no doubt he was being pressured by many Republicans to get the issue off the table and out of the spotlight for now. I am also quite willing to bet that pressure came from both those with little interest in the issue and those who want to eventually pass it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom