Speaking of cell phones - Crazy conversations overheard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya wanna know something even scarier?

Your OK driver's license number used to BE your SS number! A police scanner could get ya hundreds (thousands?) of 'em, most always with a name, vehicle make/model/tag number, and frequently a home address, whenever the officer radioed dispatch.

Not everything was great back in the good ol' days...
:drunk2:

I was one of the first 2,000 in OK to get mine changed from my SSN back in the early 90s. It was funny to watch all the people count / then recount all the zeros in my DL# back when we still wrote checks.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have wondered why so many use the speaker function rather than holding their phone like phones of old. Holding them out flat in front of their face like a saucer of milk.
Well... they don't exactly fit your hand (or your face) like the handsets of old. :D

Our flip phone is much more comfortable to talk on (like a regular phone) than this new flat one.
:drunk2:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There has been some advice that holding them next to your ear may expose your brain to harmful waves (whatever they are supposed to put off), and that using speaker phone a few inches away might be safer. That could be why some do it.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have wondered why so many use the speaker function rather than holding their phone like phones of old. Holding them out flat in front of their face like a saucer of milk.
Some who wear hearing aids do this because of a bluetooth connection plays the audio through the hearing aid. If they held phone to their ear they may bump the volume up or down.

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Descriptive about a Post12?
Short version-getting home
Put groceries away
Getting in shower
Rubbing one out in shower
He gets home and sees her
Going to regions below
Something about him shooting money
Her doing something to something like a popsicle stick
And strapping Voodoo Punanny on him.
I hope that guy didn't get any spells put on him with that voodoo of hers. She might have been some kind of witch doctor

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Short version-getting home
Put groceries away
Getting in shower
Rubbing one out in shower
He gets home and sees her
Going to regions below
Something about him shooting money
Her doing something to something like a popsicle stick
And strapping Voodoo Punanny on him.
I hope that guy didn't get any spells put on him with that voodoo of hers. She might have been some kind of witch doctor

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
Have you met Badgebunny before? Just wondering if you would recognize her or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom