Speaking of Lee Powder Measures...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I kinda need one. Are these worth having?

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1012837257?pid=540522
540522.jpg

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same as I've always said about Lee Equipment... it's good stuff, it will last you most of a lifetime. RCBS, Lyman, Hornady... will last you several lifetimes.

It will work for you, and won't cost a fortune so if you use that for a while and then want to upgrade to one of the more stout brands, you won't feel like you wasted a bunch of money. Or you can wear it out and buy another one, they're much less expensive than the other options.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been using a Lee Perfect Powder Measure for decades. They work very well, even with extruded powders. I consider it at least equal to, of not better than, the higher priced measures.

I currently have both the regular and Deluxe models. Both work well; the deluxe is a bit easier to adjust, and works more smoothly than the regular.

Go ahead and get the Lee powder measure stand also. It's a well built piece; free standing and very hefty.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've used a Lee Powder Measure on a dump-through die (on a 1000Pro model press) for about six years now, and I've had consistently good results. No complaints.

Latest posts

Top Bottom