Speaking of the JM Davis Gun Museum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I rounded out the day by having dinner at Molly's Landing! It had been far too long since I'd been there!

Was good to put some faces and voices to the avatars. Now, when I read y'alls posts, I will do it in your voice!

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I rounded out the day by having dinner at Molly's Landing! It had been far too long since I'd been there!

Was good to put some faces and voices to the avatars. Now, when I read y'alls posts, I will do it in your voice!
Went to Molly's for my anniversary last year. Pretty good spot

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Is that the place made of stone? Think I ate there many years ago and they had one night a week with murder mystery theme?

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's on the west side of the highway in Catoosa between the river bridges and the blue whale. Looks more like a rustic cabin in the woods. It's one of those 'can't afford to eat there all the time, but would sure like to' kinda places.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's on the west side of the highway in Catoosa between the river bridges and the blue whale. Looks more like a rustic cabin in the woods. It's one of those 'can't afford to eat there all the time, but would sure like to' kinda places.
I passed the whale on the way out of town. I must have missed it. The one I'm thinking of was off the main highway.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I went by Bills Outdoors. Nice little shop. I barely missed their last box of 458 Socom dang it. I left my name and number for them to call but I really don’t have any way to pick it up. It’s S&B too so it’s halfway affordable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom