Special Day For THAT Gurl !!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0983.GIF

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was 6. It was a black and white console and we watched Cinderella on it. 1964 IIRC ... 🤷 it was a long time ago. 🤦😂😂😂
I remember watching JFKs funeral on my grandparents B&W with a color overlay, blue on top and green on the bottom. Looked great watching Lassie, not so much with all the buildings in DC. Color TVs were expensive and few we knew had the.:burnout:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank y'all very much -- it has been perfect so far!! Nice and quiet. I'll cook dinner here in a bit and we will enjoy the fire in the wood burning stove and watch it snow. Had the day off and oddly enough I'm not hurting again today. 😳 I have NO IDEA what is going on but I'm enjoying the heck outta it. Had a bad headache this morning but some meds and a nap have actually worked just like I wanted it to. (Doesn't really work like that most of the time. I'm slightly weirded out. Lol)

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank y'all very much -- it has been perfect so far!! Nice and quiet. I'll cook dinner here in a bit and we will enjoy the fire in the wood burning stove and watch it snow. Had the day off and oddly enough I'm not hurting again today. 😳 I have NO IDEA what is going on but I'm enjoying the heck outta it. Had a bad headache this morning but some meds and a nap have actually worked just like I wanted it to. (Doesn't really work like that most of the time. I'm slightly weirded out. Lol)
"Slightly weirded out"
Now that's funny right there....I don't care who you are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom