Special Day For THAT Gurl !!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmc tom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Happiest Birthday

Our D-i-L shares your day.

Statically, IF you are in a room with 23 people, chances are 2 share the same Birthday. According to my Statitics teacher. I have never met anybody with my Birthday, though.

I do share the day with Gen. Patton and Pam Dawber
I had never met anyone in 69yrs that shared my bd till 11yrs ago. Rebuilding a tire shredder, 3 of a 4 man crew shared that day. No one since.
I share that day with Mae West.

Ians 17/22

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had never met anyone in 69yrs that shared my bd till 11yrs ago. Rebuilding a tire shredder, 3 of a 4 man crew shared that day. No one since.
I share that day with Mae West.

Scusa Mi.....The Happiest wish i have.....also an Aquarius.....today i'm 80....hopefully we all get to CENTO ANNI.......i share with Gen. McArthur.....
Stay Well Be Happy & Brave.......STEVE

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Scusa Mi.....The Happiest wish i have.....also an Aquarius.....today i'm 80....hopefully we all get to CENTO ANNI.......i share with Gen. McArthur.....
Stay Well Be Happy & Brave.......STEVE

Happy birthday also to Ians/Steve. Kind of sadly, Pennysylvania is one of those states that I haven't made it to for taking pictures. (I may have passed through there back in 1964 when our Senior class in high school took a trip to Washington, D.C. We took that trip on a train from Oklahoma to D.C.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom