• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] **SPF** PTR built HK93 rifle 5.56

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03GeeTee

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sub Category
Rifles
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
1250$
Caliber
Up for sale is my PTR built C93. A few years ago Buds Gun Shop had 2 very small production runs of these rifles put together by PTR Industries. They are built from surplus HK33 parts kits on a C93 receiver. Rifle comes with the original box and paperwork including the certificate of authenticity from PTR.

I bought this rifle new from Bud's and have made some mods to turn it into more of a HK93 clone. I added the stock adapter and the G3 or HK93 buttstock which gives a lot cleaner look than the HK33/ MP5 style one-piece buttstock. I also changed out the crappy US made lower for a much nicer SEF lower. I also added an HK contract bipod onto the handguard and added the tac latch paddle mag release. Also includes all the original parts that were changed out (buttstock, lower)

Comes with 10 magazines:
- 1 HK current production "Made in Germany" steel 30 round mag
- 1 Surplus HK contract aluminum 40 round mag
- 8 Pro mag magazines (The pro mags actually work surprisingly well. Better than other pro mags I've seen for other guns) **One of the promag mags has given me trouble with FTFs and it's marked with tape**

I am located in western Oklahoma but I go to OKC on a somewhat regular basis.
tempImageuKwKwt.jpg
tempImageypuzZb.jpg
tempImageEVOjIZ.jpg
tempImageItJwYd.jpg
tempImageeSvK79.jpg
tempImageuRAvXi.jpg