Spoiled/out of date milk...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
You find the nipples?

iu

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As for almonds, the "nut" is within a piece of fruit resembling a small peach. When we were in Utah, the RV park had three almond trees, under which we had to rake daily (in season) when the fruit would begin to fall from the trees. They were back by the park's tent sites, and tent campers don't like to sleep on almond fruit and nuts.

Anyway, the wife took the fruit park and did something with it and made a syrup out of it. She says it was pretty good, so maybe they use the fruit of the almond in some way to make the almond milk?

As for us, milk in even 1/2 gallon containers go bad before we can use it all up, so the wife has switched over to a powdered milk that is pretty dang good. She mixes it up into something like a glass pint container, thus we don't see spoilage now at all. She buys Augason Farms "Morning Moo Milk." We used to find it in Walmart in Oregon, but since then, she orders from Amazon. You can see it below in the lower right hand corner of the picture.

5-07025-1-min-600x800.jpg

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a pint of milk in a convenience store once. I went outside, opened it up and took a quick drink and it came back up just as fast. I went right back inside and traded it for one that wasn’t spoiled.

From that point on, before I drink milk I give it a sniff test first.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe its the same little pixies that changed your milk, walked away with my Kimber Aegis 1911 slide stop 6 months ago. I was installing my 22lr conversion kit on my 9mm, I dropped the slide stop in front of me, granted there were all kinds of buckets of dirty brass where i thought it hit the ground, I searched for an hour, my wife came out to the garage to help me ( I think she really came out to remind me what a “klutz” I am). I found it laying in a box on the other side of the garage 2 days ago. I know I looked in that box. Can’t explain it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom