Sportsman’s hunting club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sportsmans has sign in books at all their properties, compared to todays lease prices it is a good deal. you have to make reservations and they limit how many on a property at a time. down side is during deer season you have to draw for places to hunt and it is for 3 days and then you have to move to another property which gives more people a chance to hunt the better places,but makes it hard to set up stands and feeders

Coach_1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sportsmans has sign in books at all their properties, compared to todays lease prices it is a good deal. you have to make reservations and they limit how many on a property at a time. down side is during deer season you have to draw for places to hunt and it is for 3 days and then you have to move to another property which gives more people a chance to hunt the better places,but makes it hard to set up stands and feeders
If this is true, then that is a deal breaker for me. I agree that the price is nice because leases in my area are outrageous. But if I can’t hunt the same place all the time then I’m not interested in this. Which stinks because I was seriously considering joining.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If this is true, then that is a deal breaker for me. I agree that the price is nice because leases in my area are outrageous. But if I can’t hunt the same place all the time then I’m not interested in this. Which stinks because I was seriously considering joining.
it has been a few years since I was a member

Latest posts

Top Bottom