spotts buster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Made myself one, I was carrying a cheap Chinese knife because every time I make myself a knife someone talks me out of it.. I'm not sure if I'm done with it or not, I may add a lanyard tube, I may do some file work on the inside edges of the liners, have not decided. This is the 1st "old school" knife I've made to be disassembled, however its not a simple process. The blade pivot and lock bar pivot are both adjustable, blade pivot is on bronze washers, the blade is Damasteel, liners are 416 stainless, scales are giraffe bone. I softened the corners and covered the lock pocket edge when blade is close, a couple things I don't like about the over the counter Sodbuster/Rangebuster type knives, The cracks in the giraffe bone for the most part are stabilized really well and I filled any voids with dyed epoxy. I was a little worried but I like the look of the lines so I took a chance so far so good.
20230410_182248.jpg
20230410_182329.jpg
20230410_184300.jpg
20230410_182301.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom