Spray in Bedliner - Where to go in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess its worth saying, when I looked the different liners offered different properties that made them a big difference.
Like...Rhino Liner was more rubbery and non-slip...so you could put stuff in it and it wouldnt slide around. Great for keeping it in place, not great for sliding stuff into the bed.
Line-X was more rigid...so you could drag stuff in and out easier. Some of the selection is how you want the liner to function.
Another thing, is the texture preference too. Some are SMOOTH, some are mostly smooth with like water droplet bumps on them, and some are fully textured. Idunno if they still do, but back in the day you could contact the parent company of them and they would send you a sample patch so you could see and feel the material and texture and make a decision based on that.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I guess its worth saying, when I looked the different liners offered different properties that made them a big difference.
Like...Rhino Liner was more rubbery and non-slip...so you could put stuff in it and it wouldnt slide around. Great for keeping it in place, not great for sliding stuff into the bed.
Line-X was more rigid...so you could drag stuff in and out easier. Some of the selection is how you want the liner to function.
Another thing, is the texture preference too. Some are SMOOTH, some are mostly smooth with like water droplet bumps on them, and some are fully textured. Idunno if they still do, but back in the day you could contact the parent company of them and they would send you a sample patch so you could see and feel the material and texture and make a decision based on that.

Good point to bring up with the installer. My buddy would get back always and ‘splatter’ from a distance. He could make it fairly smooth or roughly textured.

Latest posts

Top Bottom