Spray on bedliners.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every 15-20 years I get a new pick up and one of the first thing get is a bed liner-those hard plastic inserts.

I will be picking up my latest new truck tomorrow and this time I am thinking about a spray on liner. So help me here quys, please. Educate me.

What the difference between them-Bullet, Rhino and Linex liners? Pro's cons?

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did a Linex from the reviews I read on the internet but not sure there is allot of difference between any of them. Probably more important is the outfit that does the work. I am real happy with mine, did the over the rail and paid a little extra for the premium.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No experience with any of the others but I had a Linex liner sprayed in my Silverado when I bought it new in 2002 and I've been very happy with it.........if I were to get another pickup I'd get another Linex liner.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had Line-X in Edmond spray a bed liner in my 2020 Chevy pickup and also the rear wheel wells. They did the rear wheel wells at no extra charge. Not sure that would be available for others. They did a great job and it turned out very neatly done. Looks great! Hope that helps!

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had Line-X and Bullet and Rhino, the substance is the same, or close enough to be the same. All three of the brands are good and have protected the bed and sidewalls great. Like BReeves said , the shop that does the work is more important than the brand name. One of the rhino liners put on by a shop that no longer exists in west OKC started peeling after about 4 years and the shop was already gone.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had my 2021 Gladiator sprayed with Bullet liner and have been happy with it so far. Just don't plan on sliding your butt or knees across it :O

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Line-X for our new truck. I think it has a lifetime warranty? I did get the premium application. Noticed a tear on the front of the bed about the size of a dime the other day, so I’ll get to test that warranty or just fix it myself which is most likely.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
They've all come along way in the last 20y, IMO there's not one really better than the other as long as you want black. One of them and I don't recall which one did a better job at color matching and with the color not fading than the others. Something to research for sure if you're going with a matching color liner.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Line-X for me. It's my understanding theirs is a "hot" process and they are the only one who do that method. I had one done on my last truck and would use them again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom