Spring Assisted Pocket Knife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly the $6 one from that bike rally lasted me 10 years before that screw got lost. I'd hate to misplace or lose a Kershaw to TSA. Sure enough, I spend for a nicer one, that happens. I'll look into those though.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly the $6 one from that bike rally lasted me 10 years before that screw got lost. I'd hate to misplace or lose a Kershaw to TSA. Sure enough, I spend for a nicer one, that happens. I'll look into those though.

That one I posted is only like 15 bucks at Walmart. Maybe $20 now.

freewookie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

TSA has a SOG and Kershaw of mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
Absolutely!! Been my EDC for years. Like the sizes of the Kershaw Hinder and the Chive.

View attachment 191692

View attachment 191693

This is my latest ---- Kershaw Ken Onion 1600. Cabela's had 'em for almost half price a few weeks ago. Smoothest action spring assist I've ever used!

Good luck in your search!

I've got one of those I've had for years. It rides in the console of my Jeep. I like a little bit bigger knife and carry a Kershaw Leek. I also prefer the blade shape of Leek, it doesn't have the deep concave section.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got one of those I've had for years. It rides in the console of my Jeep. I like a little bit bigger knife and carry a Kershaw Leek. I also prefer the blade shape of Leek, it doesn't have the deep concave section.

This is the one I've carried for a while --- Kershaw Hinderer

IMG_2027.JPG

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As an alternative, I can't speak highly enough of my leatherman skeletool. Lightweight, super handy. Not spring assist, but easy one hand opening. Most of them have those ridiculous mall-ninja serrated blades, bit I like a regular easy to sharpen blade.

https://www.leatherman.com/skeletool-cx-19.html

My everyday carry is the similar yet smaller Style CS. Sharp scissors, easy to sharpen with a thin diamond hook sharpener, blade takes a great edge. Bought the size of chapstick.

https://www.leatherman.com/style-cs-24.html

I quit carrying dedicated knives long ago because the belt clip always caught on something, or I'd find it hanging halfway out of my pocket. Too bulky for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom