Springfield Armory Gets "Hammered"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, didn't everyone here hate Springfield like 2 weeks ago and swore they'd never get another product from them?

Good job guys. You really stuck with your beliefs lol

Not sure to what you refer GOML!! Cant hate anything that puts holes in paper!! I know they did something to rile the gun crowd, but I never did look into it much!!

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fallout I believe is over. Memory is short lived when a human wants something. Of the nine separate personality types, the enthusiast is the one that desires satisfaction and contentment the most. Believing that fulfillment is available elsewhere. So it tends to reason that a weapon enthusiast is constantly looking to find that fulfillment. The mere thought of not purchasing a Springfield weapon based on actions rescinded by the company in Illinois is not beneficial to the enthusiast. Thus creating a reasonable conundrum that rarely can be overcome.
People do have short memories, and selected memories at that. During the last "great gun Scare" of 2012, Companies like Cheaper than dirt, Buds gun Shop, and Botac, were doing shady **** and no one seems to care now. Except for Cheaper than dirt, Somehow that one stuck. I personally think Buds was the worst of them, cancelling orders, and turning around and auctioning off the same product

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fallout I believe is over. Memory is short lived when a human wants something. Of the nine separate personality types, the enthusiast is the one that desires satisfaction and contentment the most. Believing that fulfillment is available elsewhere. So it tends to reason that a weapon enthusiast is constantly looking to find that fulfillment. The mere thought of not purchasing a Springfield weapon based on actions rescinded by the company in Illinois is not beneficial to the enthusiast. Thus creating a reasonable conundrum that rarely can be overcome.

It's funny I posted a thread about this when it was announced and that was right when the fallout happened. I got more replies about not buying the gun because of politics instead of the neat gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom