Springfield Armory Gets "Hammered"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I don't see any number of individuals that spoke out against springfield in that thread that are now saying they'll buy this gun?

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't own any Austrian ones, either, currently. Austria is very much aligned and renowned for manufacturing, Croatia not so much. Most people see SA and assume these are made in USofA. Springfield simply goes to Croatia, tells them what they want, agree to pay the price and import them. Standard fare there in the gun or manufacturing world, but they aren't SA made, was more my point.
I'm all for more choice of weapons, and they will sell some undoubtedly, but I think this gun answers an unasked question.
Sorry if I miss understood you,but you stated that yet again you would avoid a Croatia pistol not that it answered a unasked question. And I have heard that sentiment from some others before. That somehow a Croatia made pistol is somehow inferior to one made that was originally designed and made in Austria.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fallout I believe is over. Memory is short lived when a human wants something. Of the nine separate personality types, the enthusiast is the one that desires satisfaction and contentment the most. Believing that fulfillment is available elsewhere. So it tends to reason that a weapon enthusiast is constantly looking to find that fulfillment. The mere thought of not purchasing a Springfield weapon based on actions rescinded by the company in Illinois is not beneficial to the enthusiast. Thus creating a reasonable conundrum that rarely can be overcome.
:uhwhat:

Latest posts

Top Bottom