• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City springfield garrison 1911

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfrullo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
850.00$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
ar15
Caliber
like new never fired Springfield garrison 1911.
I got this gun on here with a package deal and decided I didn't want full size 1911
I took this description from Springfield site:
With more than a century of service behind it, the 1911’s capabilities are beyond question. The Garrison builds upon that solid foundation with the features today’s shooters demand. Forged construction, low-profile yet high-visibility sights, skeletonized hammer, extended beavertail grip safety and much more define this modern take on the proven classic.

Attachments

• IMG_4371.jpg
    IMG_4371.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 83

carter88

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
like new never fired Springfield garrison 1911.
I got this gun on here with a package deal and decided I didn't want full size 1911
I took this description from Springfield site:
With more than a century of service behind it, the 1911’s capabilities are beyond question. The Garrison builds upon that solid foundation with the features today’s shooters demand. Forged construction, low-profile yet high-visibility sights, skeletonized hammer, extended beavertail grip safety and much more define this modern take on the proven classic.
Is this available?

Latest posts

Top Bottom