Springfield Hellcat phfft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
So they are jamming? I haven't heard anything about them, that is interesting. I don't wish them to fail, I think any new innovation is good for the firearms market, so I'll look around and see what things look like. But as I've said afore - I love my P365.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What issues are they having with them?

The main issue is they ain’t a Sig. Just an attempt by Springfield to capitalize on the success of others IMO.

One more round...Jeebus. Next thing is drum magazines maybe. Or a 50-round joy stick thingee. Folding. In FDE and camo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The main issue is they ain’t a Sig. Just an attempt by Springfield to capitalize on the success of others IMO.

One more round...Jeebus. Next thing is drum magazines maybe. Or a 50-round joy stick thingee. Folding. In FDE and camo.

And don’t forget the obligatory shoulder thing that goes up!

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score

That is pretty much what L .H . Gun Co. of Devine, Texas who bought the name "Springfield Armory, Inc" is in business for. Show up late to the party with something that ain't as nice/good as the original, have it made in far away lands (Croatia/Brazil) but wanting prices equivalent of other top end manufactures.

Last edited:

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems they've tried to cram one too many bullets in em. Jam-o-matics.
That's odd as I haven't seen any reviews about jamming, most were very positive and liked the gun. Any links to the bad reviews? There is a lot of hate for Springfield after the shenanigans they pulled along with Rock River in Illinois. My only complaint is it being the same price as the Sig365, price it a hundred or so lower and the Sig fanboys would really be pissed.

Should we talk about the problems the P365 had when introduced or has that been beat to death.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The P365 had a little problem when they came out and was quickly resolved and wasn't near as big a concern as made out to be by people harping over and over about the same small quantity that were taken care of. I've just been reading about a small sampling of the Springfield having problems and it will more than likely get blown out of proportion too just like anything else on the web.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meanwhile I'm sitting here laughing about the whole thing with my edc being 15+1 or 12+1 when I carry my .40 version. I've shot a few subcompacts and they just seem too snappy for me (including the P365).

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Its a scaled down XD so its not exactly trying to capitalize off of anyone other than maybe Glock, which EVERYONE has gotten away with. I also seem to remember the P365 having problems with Indian made parts..... Sig isn't without their own demons. They completely F***ed their 556 owners in the A**

Latest posts

Top Bottom