Springfield Hellcat phfft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These actually feel pretty good in the hand if you have larger hands and have better sights than the Sig. I don't say that lightly. The trigger is garbage, but it's Springfield. Only decent trigger Ive felt from them was the Non-recalled XDS.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The main issue is they ain’t a Sig. Just an attempt by Springfield to capitalize on the success of others IMO.

One more round...Jeebus. Next thing is drum magazines maybe. Or a 50-round joy stick thingee. Folding. In FDE and camo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been half interested in the the OSP model as I want to put a RD on it. Round count isn't an issue, but not having to send my P365 off to get milled would be a good thing.

I picked up an SAS model this week and not sure it's for me or not.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I've been half interested in the the OSP model as I want to put a RD on it. Round count isn't an issue, but not having to send my P365 off to get milled would be a good thing.

You should try the P365 XL. I’ve heard it’s the bee’s knees.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Shoot it! I think I’d like the sights on the SAS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll stick with my XD sub 40 and XDM .45. Absolutely love them both. To me, "snappy" is not a problem because it is brute force energy pushing boooolitz down a barrel toward a possible badguy who desperately needs killin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom