Springfield "Loaded" 45 acp.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a SA 1911 Mil Spec in SS, never had any issues with it. Had a chance to buy a used SA Loaded @ Wanenmachers, but had this at the time.
Good pistol for the money...

Last edited:

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a TRP in January of 2015 -- shoots better than I do; wanted the operator ( full length dust cover), but they were really hard to come by. I read that the FBI Hostage Response Team went to the Custom Professional (at the time they were around $4000). Now you can find them around $3000.

What I paid for my TRP on sale back in 2015, is how they are priced now. I would of liked to had a Professional, but realistically the TRP fit what I wanted.

Still use Wilson Combat magazines!

Desire verses budget!

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a TRP Operator and it is an absolutely outstanding pistol. Like stated above, it will outshoot me, but I’m catching up to it. It’s the sniper rifle of my pistol collection.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can understand for left hand shooters how they'd be a lot more user friendly but I'm strictly right handed and know it's just an eye appeal thing but for me the more I look at M1911's with ambidextrous safeties the less I seem to like them.

So scratch the 'SA Loaded' off my list......the search continues. :)

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DSC_2411.JPG
DSC_2412.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom