Springfield xd 45

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glocks ain't pretty but there is a place for a Glock in everyone's collection. Not trying to sway you because as stated I love the XDM but research Glock torture test on YouTube. It's one well built dependable firearm.
As I have related before, yes G locks are dependable but gawd they are fugly.
My one and only time I shot a G lock.
In the early 80's we had just finished qualifying and this dude drives up and we all see this here plastic gun he has. He takes it out and unloads it locks it back and proceeds to throw it 20 feet skipping it like a flat rock on a pond on the dirt and gravel path. He picks it up, slams a magazine in, lets the slide go back into battery and rips of the entire magazine. He reloads and gives it to me and I do the same.

It's still fugly.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I have related before, yes G locks are dependable but gawd they are fugly.
My one and only time I shot a G lock.
In the early 80's we had just finished qualifying and this dude drives up and we all see this here plastic gun he has. He takes it out and unloads it locks it back and proceeds to throw it 20 feet skipping it like a flat rock on a pond on the dirt and gravel path. He picks it up, slams a magazine in, lets the slide go back into battery and rips of the entire magazine. He reloads and gives it to me and I do the same.

It's still fugly.
Watched my instructor do a torture test at the beginning of a self defense class kinda like that. Then asked if anyone wanted to try their Kimber, Ruger, M&P or Springfield, etc like that and place a $1000 wager on whether it functions or not. There was no takers.

$ure$h0t

This entire site is snowflakes
Reaction score
Watched my instructor do a torture test at the beginning of a self defense class kinda like that. Then asked if anyone wanted to try their Kimber, Ruger, M&P or Springfield, etc like that and place a $1000 wager on whether it functions or not. There was no takers.
I bet a springfield would have..

Latest posts

Top Bottom