• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Springfield XDS Mod2 OSP... For Shield Plus?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevie_d

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Kind of a particular scenario, maybe no one out here with this specific interest, but thought I'd check if anyone has a Shield Plus and an interest and trading for a Springfield XDS Mod2 OSP. This is the model that comes with the red dot installed in the slide.

I sold a shield 2.0 and bought this in December 2020. This has the Powder River Precision spring kit in it, which brings the trigger pull to a similar weight as a stock Shield 2.0. Interestingly, this has ZERO rounds through it. Have had no time to play with it. I have friends with this gun, that love it... I just loved my Shield and wish I kept it!

Long story short.. I'm not going to quit missing my Shield and I'm open to trading my unfired Springfield for a Shield Plus. This also has a Fridge Defenders kydex IWB holster with claw attachment - I have 4 of their holsters and love them, very slim and work well.