Spyderco Knives: Who else here likes them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a Spyderco Delica as a gift from a step son 5-6 years ago. Really appreciate it, takes a great edge. Strop it on a long 1X4 leather strop I made. Just to prove murphys’ law is in effect, a $250. Benchmade side opening automatic I treated myself to several years ago, went missing. I don’t lose anything, usually. Sometimes I just outsmart myself.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m a huge fan of the Spyderco Impala for a hunting knife.
hVHlsFp.jpg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought my first Spyderco for duty carry in the late 80s and carried one on duty for many years. Also a fan of Kershaw knives. I worked for the Sheriff's department that was just down the road from the Spyderco factory in Golden. Got some smoking deals every time I walked in the door there on blems or seconds. I don't think I ever walked out empty handed.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a couple of Police Models that I bought almost 30 years ago, and an HK commemorative with a skeletonized handle and blade (maybe based on a Delica, I forget), plus one or two more that I've picked up over the years, but the one I usually have in my pocket is an old Copilot that I use as a money clip.

Latest posts

Top Bottom