Spyderco Knives: Who else here likes them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to despise spyderco for their opening hole; I figured they weakened the blade and that a thumb stud was more practical.
Well about 8 years I started looking for super light EDC knives that had a substantial blade length. Spyderco has that niche covered. The delica with FRN, fiberglass reinforced nylon more than fits the bill. It’s solid, the lock is very sturdy, the clip is adjustable which is necessary because I’m a lefty, and they come in different colors. I chose blue, because I have a tendency to misplace my knife. The vg10 blade is very resistant to rust and holds an edge because I don’t like sharpening it regularly. It’s about $100. I recently saw that the have a police model with the frn handle and I’ll probably grab that in a few months or so.

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to despise spyderco for their opening hole; I figured they weakened the blade and that a thumb stud was more practical.
Well about 8 years I started looking for super light EDC knives that had a substantial blade length. Spyderco has that niche covered. The delica with FRN, fiberglass reinforced nylon more than fits the bill. It’s solid, the lock is very sturdy, the clip is adjustable which is necessary because I’m a lefty, and they come in different colors. I chose blue, because I have a tendency to misplace my knife. The vg10 blade is very resistant to rust and holds an edge because I don’t like sharpening it regularly. It’s about $100. I recently saw that the have a police model with the frn handle and I’ll probably grab that in a few months or so.
I want one of the stainless Police models because cop reasons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom