Squeaky holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My crossbreed supertuck makes that tight leather squeak sound. Constantly. It's well used so the leather is fairly worn in. Doesn't do much for concealment when I'm making constant sound. Any ideas/tips to get it to stop?

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My galco king tuk did the same thing. I dont think it was the leather, I think it was the belt clips. I bought a holster with plastic clips and didnt have any more squeaks.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My galco king tuk did the same thing. I dont think it was the leather, I think it was the belt clips. I bought a holster with plastic clips and didnt have any more squeaks.

That was mentioned in several of the threads I linked. There are a lot of pretty inventive ways to fix it ... I sure hope one of those ideas works for him.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just make a farting noise when I walk, nobody notices after a while....8/

I used wax on one CB when I found the squeak, it was a MTAC that I used baby powder..it was the gun being tight.
Might try loosing the retention...fft, ffft, ffft, fft ,ft, ffft..... ;)

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i personally like the squeak . im weird that way i guess . but i also think chasing noises in the dark silly . call me weird and dismiss me as such, and go chase your squeaks. lol

elance

Latest posts

Top Bottom