SS payments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Damn and I was looking forward to getting my first check next month when I turn 70!!

I got about 4 more months and i was going to start mine. So like everything else in my life when i make plans it goes to ****.
I'll be 62 next month. Going to draw early. Expect my first payment in June.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got about 4 more months and i was going to start mine. So like everything else in my life when i make plans it goes to ****.
Howdoyathink I feel. Trump's in office, our economy is going gangbusters, I retire with money in my bank and retirement accounts and the fuxers steal the election! Not only steal it but we can't do anything about it without judicial involvement. Then OBiden goes nuckin futs undoing everything Trump did to slam us into this mess!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell knows no fury like a woman scorned?

Well...just wait until 66 million pissed off baby boomers get scorned... When that happens I'm here to say my guess is it gets really ugly.

On top of that, think of all those on Social Security Disability.

I don't know about those on SSD, but I'd bet a bunch of those on regular SS benefits also own firearms.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The left pushes this fiction everytime they want to raise the debt ceiling. Truth is SS is mandatory spending and Congress will have to go without pay before they can stop SS. They will also have to lay off most government employees, lose all their perks, etc, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom