ssgrock3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stood me up on a free item i was giving away (that never happens). Not sure if it was unavoidable or not but he was texting me and then nothing. Sorry, it is what it is.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stood me up on a free item i was giving away (that never happens). Not sure if it was unavoidable or not but he was texting me and then nothing. Sorry, it is what it is.

I either didn't hit send or something, as I believe I sent a text to the effect of this week wasn't possible, could probably do the weekend. Complete oversight till late today, work, kids on spring break, no excuses but it is what it is. Sorry if this put you out in any manner.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I either didn't hit send or something, as I believe I sent a text to the effect of this week wasn't possible, could probably do the weekend. Complete oversight till late today, work, kids on spring break, no excuses but it is what it is. Sorry if this put you out in any manner.

No worries, I figured it was a miscommunication of sorts. Thanks for coming out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom