SSP Firearm Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK.....how many of you picked something up at SSP South today?

I browsed the sight last night and picked out a few I was interested in - went in this afternoon and all of them were gone. I did end up walking away with something so not all was lost. So which of y’all got your mitts on what was supposed to be mine.

In any case, thanks again SSP.

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Winston Churchill

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several I'd looked at, if I were in OKC, I'd probably have gotten 1 or 4. Probably a good thing I'm not.

I’d have probably bought 2 and stuck another one on layaway, if they were all there. I don’t know if that makes me lucky or unlucky.

I came real close to buying the South Side Green Hi-Point 45 for $87.

Saw that. Wondered about it. 87 dollar hammer?

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Winston Churchill

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in there this afternoon. Looks like the ceiling has fallen in, and you couldn't get over by the counter.

Yeah. They said that all that rain combined with old building & huge AC unit caused the roof to sag badly. Landlord ought to fix...if not, they might move. I hope it works out, I don’t want to lose that shop.

- Winston Churchill

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did something happen to Sooner State Pawn? That's my go to place to have guns shipped to.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Did something happen to Sooner State Pawn? That's my go to place to have guns shipped to.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They’re open. Shipped a gun yesterday. Roof is collapsing but they have moved things around so you can still shop all the guns. All of the guns from Sooner Guns and Gold are there do there is quite a lot to look at.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're open. We took all of the long guns down and moved to the safe just in case the rain was too much for the roof to handle. We have a pretty lousy landlord and I just found out he doesn't have insurance on the building. It doesn't look like he is going to fix the roof like it should be fixed so we're most likely going to move the shop in the next 60 days. We found a spot on South Western just north of I-240 that will most likely be our new home. We'll definitely keep everyone posted with updates along the way! We're keeping business as usual. Nothing will happen to any pending NFA items. They will be just fine!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom