St Louis couple defends daughter and house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluewing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw this on Yahoo home page:

A St. Louis couple is likely thankful to have guns in their home after they were forced to use them to defend their daughter against two men Monday night.

The men, one of whom had an extensive rap sheet, confronted the couples’ 17 year-old daughter after she stepped outside of the house to go to her car, reports the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Cortez McClinton, 33, and Terrell Johnson, 31, held a gun to the girl’s head and used her as a shield as they entered the family home, where a five-year old child was also present.

The girl’s father and mother witnessed the abduction, and both retrieved their guns. When McClinton and Johnson entered, the father fired several shots, hitting both men. The girl’s mother fired one shot but missed.

Johnson died at the scene. McClinton was wounded but was able to scramble off. He had his brother take him to the hospital.

In 2010, McClinton was charged with shooting another man. Charges were eventually dropped due to lack of witness participation. He also had drug possession and distribution charges against him.

McClinton is charged with second-degree murder, kidnapping, burglary, and criminal armed action and is being held on $1 million bond.

:finger:If it was my house and my daughter--------i seriously doubt 2nd guy would have had the chance to leave.......Know what i mean Verne? :blush:

Graeth

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They won't.
Saw someone bring this up on a fark gun discussion and a reply was 'why didn't they just call the cops'.
Dumb, dumb world we live in.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder what an anti gun person would say if this happened to them and they didn't have a gun to protect themselves and their family? Wait, they would probably be dead. Or their child would be dead or kidnapped. I just can't understand and never will why so many Americans support gun control. I understand the politicians reasons but not average people. I guess it's just that many idiots in this country. Don't know what it will take to open their eyes.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder what an anti gun person would say if this happened to them and they didn't have a gun to protect themselves and their family? Wait, they would probably be dead. Or their child would be dead or kidnapped. I just can't understand and never will why so many Americans support gun control. I understand the politicians reasons but not average people. I guess it's just that many idiots in this country. Don't know what it will take to open their eyes.

My guess is they would say "they are just poor, misguided souls who need help. It is not their fault."

Latest posts

Top Bottom