St. Paul mayor comments about last night's riots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then the locals need to either put a stop to the professional agitators, or get the hell out of there. There is no one out there any longer protesting the death of this guy. They are out there because its open season for vandalizing and stealing. So, if you are not there for those two things, the go home where you should be in the first place.

Yeah, but we don’t just gun people down in the streets en mass here.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't believe anyone said anything about "just gunning people down in the streets en mass" did they ?

When you said time to use real bullets, I took that to mean in place of tear gas and other riot control agents. If not, I apologize for the misconception.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you said time to use real bullets, I took that to mean in place of tear gas and other riot control agents. If not, I apologize for the misconception.
No, I mean to tell someone to stop looting or stealing or damaging other people's personal property, and if they fail to do so then enforce it by all means necessary. Just like you would expect them to do if they were stealing from your business or house.

If it takes bullets, then so be it …..

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Whatever happened to the phrase "looters will be shot"?

It’s an impotent phrase that describes what happened when Americans had balls. Looters and arsonists should be shot. Unfortunately, as on this forum, too many weak leftists have infiltrated local governments and positions of power on police departments to take the necessary action to put a stop to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Used to be the case you could use deadly force to protect property - not sure if this is still in effect there or not.

According to my friend in Katy (just west of Houston), the law has been "amended" repeatedly. Although the law allowing deadly force in protection of property does still exist, it is now very limited, and the only application a citizen can get really away with (and avoid jail) is protection of homesteads.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to my friend in Katy (just west of Houston), the law has been "amended" repeatedly. Although the law allowing deadly force in protection of property does still exist, it is now very limited, and the only application a citizen can get really away with (and avoid jail) is protection of homesteads.
I should have known. Texas is not the 2A Utopia so many think it is. I’ve said this before, Texas is readily becoming blue. Won’t be much longer and it will fall.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I should have known. Texas is not the 2A Utopia so many think it is. I’ve said this before, Texas is readily becoming blue. Won’t be much longer and it will fall.
I'm afraid you're correct... at least, the larger metropolitan areas (Dallas, Austin, Houston, etc) are becoming increasingly liberal. But my friend insists that in small-town and rural areas, Texas is still VERY much a red state. Hope that is enough...

Latest posts

Top Bottom