Stabbing in downtown Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife just told me it happened near the OneOk building.

Man stabs two maintenance workers in downtown Tulsa

Bet he was one of the homeless they allow to roam down there

Police said a man went into the lobby of a building near West 7th Street and South Denver Avenue in downtown Tulsa, claiming to have an appointment. Once it was found he did not have an appointment, he left the building and encountered two maintenance workers. The man pulled a blade and stabbed both of them.

Last edited:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's going to be up to Americans to bring back law and order to the streets....
True story, the politicians are trying to use crime to their advantage somehow. If the crime isn't curtailed in one way or another, it will get to the point where total anarchy reigns and it will be difficult if not impossible for authorities to stop the violence and crime. We can thank our politicians for the lack of safety!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This homeless problem seems to be an epidemic everywhere, and it appears politicians are tiptoeing around the problem like they’re afraid of them for some reason.
I’m wondering at what point the public will get tired of these kinds of confrontations and take matters into their own hands. :anyone:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
everyone by nature wants to help but seems to just make the problem worse.
I wasn’t really talking about “helping”, because I don’t believe you can help folks that won’t help themselves. I was referring to people getting fed up with the violent confrontations like this stabbing.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn’t really talking about “helping”, because I don’t believe you can help folks that won’t help themselves. I was referring to people getting fed up with the violent confrontations like this stabbing.
i know just threw that out . need to start the WPA up again and get people off the streets. then institutionalize the legit crazy's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom