Staccato XC finally came in!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glockadict

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. I've only had experience with one other comp'd gun and I love it. I never loose my dot.

I'll have to start saving then. I just exhausted most of my fun funds on a C2, but I'm motivated
One of the biggest things I've noticed about it is that it eats everything with no problem so far. I've shot 115gr, 124gr, and 147gr reloads and 115gr and 124gr factory ammo with zero issues. Normally compensated pistols are tuned for a specific bullet weight. They'll shoot other weights decent but need a certain velocity to truly function properly.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check out Vulcan machine werks Stacc port modification. They are in plano TX. I was thinking of getting a Staccato P and doing the Stacc port mod or the Chunk port mod. The Stacc port visually looks better to me. It's porting but the pistol still looks stock.

Those ports look like what Gemini customs does with revolvers.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the biggest things I've noticed about it is that it eats everything with no problem so far. I've shot 115gr, 124gr, and 147gr reloads and 115gr and 124gr factory ammo with zero issues. Normally compensated pistols are tuned for a specific bullet weight. They'll shoot other weights decent but need a certain velocity to truly function properly.
That's what the videos I've seen say. It eats almost anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom