Staccato XC finally came in!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glockadict

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Range update on this? I have a wild hair to add one to the safe.
It is insane flat. The recoil impulse is almost non existent. Definitely worth the purchase price to me. I shot one at Rifle Gear in Colony tx right by Dallas before I bought one. They had one for rent. I shot it, came home and immediately ordered one. Scheels in Colony normally keeps them in stock. They also have the tuxedo version too. It's about 5 min drive from Rifle Gear.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is insane flat. The recoil impulse is almost non existent. Definitely worth the purchase price to me. I shot one at Rifle Gear in Colony tx right by Dallas before I bought one. They had one for rent. I shot it, came home and immediately ordered one. Scheels in Colony normally keeps them in stock. They also have the tuxedo version too. It's about 5 min drive from Rifle Gear.
Thanks. I've only had experience with one other comp'd gun and I love it. I never loose my dot.

I'll have to start saving then. I just exhausted most of my fun funds on a C2, but I'm motivated

glockadict

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just zeroed it's little brother the C2 today. Waiting on leather now 🤣
Check out Vulcan machine werks Stacc port modification. They are in plano TX. I was thinking of getting a Staccato P and doing the Stacc port mod or the Chunk port mod. The Stacc port visually looks better to me. It's porting but the pistol still looks stock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom