Stallone: 'Being in Oklahoma has prepared me for a lifetime in hell if I got sent there'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe he saw the sign at the jewelry store across from my apartment complex:
hell1.jpg
hell2.jpg
hell3.jpg

Longstrider

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Begin quote]
Oklahoma seemed to make a good first impression on actor Sylvester Stallone.

“I’m here in the Paris of the Southwest, called Oklahoma,” Stallone said when landing in the state earlier this year to film the upcoming series Tulsa King. “I like it, seriously.”

But now a few months later, shooting in the intense summertime heat of the Sooner State appears to have gotten to the 76-year-old actor. Oklahoma City alone has seen over a dozen days in July with a daily high of 100 degrees or more.

"Being in Oklahoma has definitely prepared me for a lifetime in hell if I ever got sent there," Stallone wrote on Instagram in response to a reply from Andrew Dice Clay.

Fans on Instagram stayed positive and hope Stallone enjoys his time in Oklahoma.

"Other than the heat, we all hope you enjoy it here," one fan said in response to Stallone. "The people are cool and there’s always something to do."

Another fan said: "Unfortunately, you managed to catch the hottest summer we've had here in a while."

Stallone has filmed Tulsa King in and around Oklahoma City along with the Tulsa area. He's taken in various local sites such as Cattlemen's Steakhouse and the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum while in the state.

https://ktul.com/news/local/sylvest...onal-cowboy-western-heritage-andrew-dice-clay
He’s a anti-gun hypocrite. Let the pantywaist burn

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I care less what an actor says, all I care about is for them to entertain me when I sit down and watch a show.
Their opinion or their personal life is of ZERO concern to me.
Yea, no interest in the opinion of people who lie for a living.

I dated an actress once, about 3 years into it I realised she was acting.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm like some on here, I don't care about his politics or personal opinion on anything. Who listens to him anyway? If I watch a movie he's in and I'm entertained, that's all I care about. If all the hypocrites were out of the movie industry, we wouldn't have anything to watch. Nobody is forced to watch any of it.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter if you’re liberal, conservative, or moderate. Any of the three will all tell you that he’s a terrible actor and that his movies suck. The demographic that his movies are marketed to has an average IQ that doesn’t go much higher than their average shoe size. No one should be too offended about what this ass clown says anyway, he’s washed-up and irrelevant these days. Anyone who truly values his opinion is probably dumber than he is.
First Blood is actually a masterpiece of film, an American classic and Stallones peak.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So people are such snow flakes they are upset about a joke about 5he oppressive heat over the summer? How did they not melt?

I walked by and around some of those shooting locations…(that was annoying). No idea how they all aren’t covered in sweat the whole show… it was freaking hot.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So people are such snow flakes they are upset about a joke about 5he oppressive heat over the summer? How did they not melt?
I find it highly ironic that people will complain that the left can’t take a joke, then turn right around and not be able to take a joke that we’ve all made in one form or another.

Latest posts

Top Bottom