Star Trek Discovery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been watching this spin off series from season 1. it’s now on season 4. Seasons 1-3 were interesting and a change from the other series.

The script writers are making sure to include all the LGBT (and whatever letters I’ve missed) issues and agendas.

The main character is obviously preggers and the new uniform this season is trying to conceal it. Another added feature is her stringy a** hair braids down to her butt. What happened to uniform dress codes?

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep - I noticed the same political agenda creeping into most television shows and commercials that have been made over the last few weeks. I just flip over to Grit TV when I start to get nauseated by the crap.

BillPenn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't you get the memo? White men are evil and the cause of all the worlds problems. Therefore they must be phased out of everything. Marvel is working hard on this. We now have a She Hulk, a She Thore, next will be a She Black Panther, and a She Ironman. Soon straight white men will only be allowed to play the villains. Star Trek Discovery is a prime example of where woke Hollywood is headed. Luckily most of these shows are going broke.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had high hopes when it first started, but don't think I watched more than an episode or two all the way through.

Just as well. We get 7 OTA broadcast channels (KXII 1-4 and KTEN 1-3), and whichever one carried it stopped a while ago.
drunk-gif.236411

___

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the original and could not watch even 1 episode all the way through for Next Generation.
I do not think I will watch this either and then I see it is regular TV.

I do not turn that on either.
My loss I suppose :)
I will get back to my wood splitting and stacking.

Only had to make a few fires in the house this year.
If it keeps up i will have wood to spare.
Right now I have a 6x8x5 foot tall stack.
That is the larger stuff .
I have a small get it started pile.

Sounds like you guys are watching a pile and I am making one :)

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm kind of like swampratt on this one. We gave up satellite about 3 years ago, and we are too far out to get much in the way of broadcast TV where we live. Besides, when we could get broadcast TV, we weren't very happy with anything we were seeing.

If I have a desire to watch something on TV, I just pop in an old DVD and watch a movie that way.

(We seldom ever go to movies either, largely because most movies aren't interesting me anyway.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom