Star Trek Discovery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't you get the memo? White men are evil and the cause of all the worlds problems. Therefore they must be phased out of everything. Marvel is working hard on this. We now have a She Hulk, a She Thore, next will be a She Black Panther, and a She Ironman. Soon straight white men will only be allowed to play the villains. Star Trek Discovery is a prime example of where woke Hollywood is headed. Luckily most of these shows are going broke.
Embrace it says I. Mostly White, I reckon I'm mostly evil......I can be that guy.

Hate White folks? Hate our inventions and strides in civil rights, medicine and hygiene.

I'm way past tired of folks griping about White folks, then driving around in an air-conditioned car, blaring primitive music loudly - courtesy of a few old White guys named Ford, Edison and Carrier.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have Roku and the wife insist on Netflix. Personally I use Roku for all the free channels as there are several free western channels plus a lot of channels with old movies. I still love the old Japanese monster movies like Godzilla, Gamera, Mothra, etc. You can also find a lot of free old movies on Utube and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Embrace it says I. Mostly White, I reckon I'm mostly evil......I can be that guy.

Hate White folks? Hate our inventions and strides in civil rights, medicine and hygiene.

I'm way past tired of folks griping about White folks, then driving around in an air-conditioned car, blaring primitive music loudly - courtesy of a few old White guys named Ford, Edison and Carrier.

They didn’t invent those things.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Way too many long meaningful moments while the world is going to crap around the actors................. and then add "woke"!! No thanks!~

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t know about Carrier, but Edison invented inventing as a business and Henry Ford put America on wheels.

Ford didn't invent the car. He invented the moving assembly line that made cars afforable to the masses.

As for Carrier: On July 17, 1902, Willis Haviland Carrier designed the first modern air-conditioning system.

Last edited:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ford didn't invent the car. He invented the moving assembly line that made cars afforable to the masses.
True, but I didn’t say he invented the car, just that he put America on wheels. We drive on the right side of the road because he was so good at that—the Model T was the dominant car when they started standardizing the roads, and the Tin Lizzie’s steering wheel was on the left side.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't you get the memo? White men are evil and the cause of all the worlds problems.
What is interesting about this show, the most powerful person in Starfleet is a 'normal' while male (Admiral Vance). It is obvious the writers and producers are doing everything to shame the white guy, yet the leader is just that. Oversight or just a token cracker?

Notice that no white males are on the bridge.

Kandyman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing like the original series. They were way ahead of their time.

Attachments

• Star Trek Covid Episode.jpg
    Star Trek Covid Episode.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 33

Kandyman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have Roku and the wife insist on Netflix. Personally I use Roku for all the free channels as there are several free western channels plus a lot of channels with old movies. I still love the old Japanese monster movies like Godzilla, Gamera, Mothra, etc. You can also find a lot of free old movies on Utube and others.

Pluto TV on Roku offers a lot of channels as well - news and vintage shows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom