Star Trek Discovery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched about half of the last episode last night and planned on watching the other half this eve. It was a struggle to watch this season as it was.. But that did it. This show can ROT on the vine for all I care.

But I really am enjoying this season of Picard.

LOL I was going to ADD... And I know a little TREK....
What is that about? I'm not going to pay for it, just wondering.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is that about? I'm not going to pay for it, just wondering.
Picard, retired from Star Fleet, but an issue from his past brings him back into the fold, outside of regular Star Fleet channels. Pretty good show IMO. Season 2 is streaming new episodes on Thursdays. WAY better than Discovery.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picard, retired from Star Fleet, but an issue from his past brings him back into the fold, outside of regular Star Fleet channels. Pretty good show IMO. Season 2 is streaming new episodes on Thursdays. WAY better than Discovery.
Let me guess, Locutus? That is about the only storyline that was never fully resolved.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been watching this spin off series from season 1. it’s now on season 4. Seasons 1-3 were interesting and a change from the other series.

The script writers are making sure to include all the LGBT (and whatever letters I’ve missed) issues and agendas.

The main character is obviously preggers and the new uniform this season is trying to conceal it. Another added feature is her stringy a** hair braids down to her butt. What happened to uniform dress codes?
Once I hit the pronoun scene i stopped watching

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me guess, Locutus? That is about the only storyline that was never fully resolved.
That is briefly part of it in 1 or 2 episodes, but not really part of the main storyline during for season 1. The main issue for season 1 isn't something that was part of any other series. A few characters from TNG make appearances, as well as a few from other series. You should give it a watch. It's pretty good, with a completely new story. Season 2 is shaping up to be good thus far. I'm not giving anything away, since it is on the artwork for season 2, but 'Q' returns. It's awesome.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's only for a few minutes. It's like getting a flu shot. It's over before you know it.
Her part really did not add any value. I think they are trying to recapture Guinan but that part was only for the ratings.

Picard is a good show and hopefully it stays out of politics.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is briefly part of it in 1 or 2 episodes, but not really part of the main storyline during for season 1. The main issue for season 1 isn't something that was part of any other series. A few characters from TNG make appearances, as well as a few from other series. You should give it a watch. It's pretty good, with a completely new story. Season 2 is shaping up to be good thus far. I'm not giving anything away, since it is on the artwork for season 2, but 'Q' returns. It's awesome.
Ahhh, good old Q Anon. :bolt:

Latest posts

Top Bottom