Started my reloading bench and then fate sucker punched me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I finished.....HA, HA, HA, HA......I FINISHED!!!!! Calm down. Anyway, bench is finished and shelf cut and attached to wall for hold my supplies. Too tired to bolt down the press just moved a couple of things that will be in shelf. Now I'm on my recliner with the dog trying to convince myself that I can make it to the tub and, once finished in the tub Jacuzzi, be able to get out of it.
Right now Vegas odds have it 10 to 1 against me. But it's done and I'm proud to have pushed through.
The cluttered table to the left has some of my reloading equipment and supplies which will be attached or organized on the bench and side table.
I'm happy.....but sore as hell.
Bench done 1.JPG
Bench done 2.JPG

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome! Very nice! Now, give yourself a break and do the rest a little at a time!
I think you're right. Left hand is bit infected but I've been treating it. I have staff meetings all after noon tomorrow and will be spending all day at the capital working on some senators that have yet to find the clean restrooms. Wanted to stay in bed tomorrow but we have to go over budgets and expenditures. It's important....ha. But going to hold off for a few days till I have another small project.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bench is looking really good steelfingers.
People say take it easy slow and steady wins the race.

Having been around a lot of old coots i know many do not feel any exhaustion or stress during a project and then all of the sudden it hits them like a sack of bricks.
I would bet you did not feel fatigued at least not enough to know you needed to rest.

Was that how it was?
I am just curious.
I would like to donate some homemade Oak reloading blocks to your bench if you tell me what caliber you will be loading I can send it to you.. FREE.
Unless you do not use the reloading blocks.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bench is looking really good steelfingers.
People say take it easy slow and steady wins the race.

Having been around a lot of old coots i know many do not feel any exhaustion or stress during a project and then all of the sudden it hits them like a sack of bricks.
I would bet you did not feel fatigued at least not enough to know you needed to rest.

Was that how it was?
I am just curious.
I would like to donate some homemade Oak reloading blocks to your bench if you tell me what caliber you will be loading I can send it to you.. FREE.
Unless you do not use the reloading blocks.
6.5 creedmoor and 6.5 grendel to start.
That's so cool for you to offer such a nice gift.
As far as the old coots thing. I have cancer and had my right lung removed in January. I have no wind but I WILL GET IT BACK.
I love to work on projects I just come up with. Before losing the lung, I could tear it up from daylight to way past dark. Now I'm on half power but that's no excuse. I enjoyed every minute and looking forward to my next project....in a few days.
My name is Allen Leaird and my mailing address is Box 88 Coalgate, Ok. 74538. I've got no problem with people knowing my name and address. Apparently every spam mail company has it anyway....Ha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom