Started rolling 380’s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
52626BB4-0D7C-4123-99CF-8805F2CBC1B5.jpeg
finally got around to setting up my square deal for it.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice.
What bullets are those.. looks like brown powder coat on my computer.
They are precision bullets, out of Texas, they used to be marketed as a hard moly coated lead, they are on to a gen 2 coating. Not sure of the difference, but I can get 4500-380s for $266 shipped to my door, and 3500-125gr 9s for $225

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some folks wanted loading blocks for the 380 and I would make them and use the same block size as my 30-06 but smaller hole and I did not cut the holes as deep as the 9 mm.
Easier to get your fat fingers onto the little cases.
Most people now use progressives for pistol loading and placing into loading blocks is for us slow pokes that use single stage presses :)
Looks like you have a progressive based on the funneled ramp leading into the plastic ammo catcher.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some folks wanted loading blocks for the 380 and I would make them and use the same block size as my 30-06 but smaller hole and I did not cut the holes as deep as the 9 mm.
Easier to get your fat fingers onto the little cases.
Most people now use progressives for pistol loading and placing into loading blocks is for us slow pokes that use single stage presses :)
Looks like you have a progressive based on the funneled ramp leading into the plastic ammo catcher.
Yep, I’m loading on a square deal. They are very nice for the money, especially since I got this one for $100 at a pawn shop!

Lonewatie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have got to acquire another 380 mold, i have a 120gr i modified and they shoot great but the mill it was done on isnt true so there is a cant to the base. Tried the group buy route with noe but not enough interest in my design. Nobody has the mold i want so i'll have to settle or build one myself.

Sent from my WIENER using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom