Starting to think of a .22lr suppressor--what say you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djcorrell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
buy a good can. you will use it more than you think. you will try to put in on everything that can be adapted. and you will have more fun with it than you might think. an extra hundred or two will not be remembered in six months after the transfer, the tax, the threading, the adapters, and all of your friends going "wow".

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Ty... Why not include everyone and maybe a few more cans will get sold in Oklahoma. Besides... I am a terrible shot and wouldn't stand a snow balls chance in hell of winning that trophy.

EXD 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to agree with Dustin. Spend the extra money and you will be happier. I have a SWR Warlock and while it is quiet it is definitely not as quiet as a SWR Spectre. Even though I got the Warlock for free and just paid the stamp looking back I should have just bought the Spectre because now I will own both. :)
"Buy once, Cry once."

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Ty... Why not include everyone and maybe a few more cans will get sold in Oklahoma. Besides... I am a terrible shot and wouldn't stand a snow balls chance in hell of winning that trophy.
I'd love to invite everyone but honestly the logistics of getting a place and making it safe and fun for everyone is a huge pain and I just flat don't have the time to do that again this year.

I have access to 20 acres in the county just north of Tulsa that makes for a nice quiet place to really show off silencers. If we could con Glocktogo to come out and make it safe I'd feel better about having more people.

The competition I though would be friendly and informal. We could let the Kids shoot balloons filled with different things. If they get one that splatters they get a candy bar. Powdered chalk then coupon for a frostie. or something like that. The funner the better

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd love to invite everyone but honestly the logistics of getting a place and making it safe and fun for everyone is a huge pain and I just flat don't have the time to do that again this year.

I have access to 20 acres in the county just north of Tulsa that makes for a nice quiet place to really show off silencers. If we could con Glocktogo to come out and make it safe I'd feel better about having more people.

The competition I though would be friendly and informal. We could let the Kids shoot balloons filled with different things. If they get one that splatters they get a candy bar. Powdered chalk then coupon for a frostie. or something like that. The funner the better

So long as the backstop and area was safe, I'd be willing. I finally got my S&H 77/44 and hope to have my SS Sparrow by then. :)

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.thompsonmachine.net/?page_id=14

awww.thompsonmachine.net_img_sup_zxl.jpg

zephyr xl for the win!!! $240, 125 od, quieter than the spectre... i have a spectre, but this is half the cost and its a monocore, come apart slightly easier maybe. never had a prob really with the spectre, great can, but this is cheaper and still rated for auto .22lr

Latest posts

Top Bottom