State Fair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love going to the Tulsa Fair, but only early in the morning. It's fun to watch the livestock competitions, see the arts and crafts booths and some performances, get some fairway food, and do a bit of people watching - then bail before the idiots wake up and stumble to the fair.

Buzzgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The law was amended a couple of years ago, it now reads.....

TITLE 21 § 1290.22 BUSINESS OWNER’S RIGHTS

D.

No person, property owner, tenant, employer, holder of an event permit, place of worship or business entity shall be permitted to establish any policy or rule that has the effect of prohibiting any person from carrying a concealed or unconcealed firearm on property within the specific exclusion provided for in paragraph 4 of subsection B of Section 1277 of this title; provided that carrying a concealed or unconcealed firearm may be prohibited in the following places:

3. The fairgrounds during the Oklahoma State Fair or the Tulsa State Fair;

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The law was amended a couple of years ago, it now reads.....

TITLE 21 § 1290.22 BUSINESS OWNER’S RIGHTS

D.

No person, property owner, tenant, employer, holder of an event permit, place of worship or business entity shall be permitted to establish any policy or rule that has the effect of prohibiting any person from carrying a concealed or unconcealed firearm on property within the specific exclusion provided for in paragraph 4 of subsection B of Section 1277 of this title; provided that carrying a concealed or unconcealed firearm may be prohibited in the following places:

3. The fairgrounds during the Oklahoma State Fair or the Tulsa State Fair;

How the hell did they sneak that through?

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in meetings in Norman Wed through Fri., next week and will go Wed. night. Made a guy I work with promise not to let me buy anything.
Over the years I've made a few mistakes. I have: Sham wows (now Sham oil rags), full set of miracle blade 2000 (will cut through tin cans and 2x4 but can't cut a tomato or bread), an expensive iron that won't burn your shirt if you leave it on the material too long (it also won't iron a shirt worth a crap) and so on and so on.
I will, however, eat as much fair food as my stomach can handle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom