state farm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep - I’ve been with State Farm for 40 years. House, vehicles and RV. Even had a hunting dog once insured. Seriously starting to reconsider now. I intend to talk with my agent and let him know why I’m looking to switch.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My uncle was a State Farm agent in Oklahoma for many years, but I’ve never had any insurance with them. In this world of everybody trying to “out-woke” each other, nothing really surprises me. If I understood the article right, they’re withdrawing support for the tranny group for now, but they exploring other avenues to support them…ie under the table or behind the backs of their customers.
All I can say is thank God for whistleblowers.!

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got a call from my agent. Ive got 5 houses and three cars with them so he knows me pretty well. I sent a disgruntled email about it.

There is a shitstorm internally going on right now. They pulled the funding in March from the group once they saw where the funding was going but it is just now getting to the press.

He said that isnt State Farm values and agents all over are having to do a massive amount of damage control.

Latest posts

Top Bottom