State Parks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not 100% sure about OK State parks, but you might find more info on the website for the park you want to visit. National Parks go by whatever the state law is. I've OC'd at Mt. Rainier in WA. You just can't carry in the Federal buildings. I have carried in the Wichita Mountain Wildlife Refuge.

James Abram

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can legally carry into Oklahoma State Parks, however you can not carry into the buildings used for business in those parks, like the office, reservation office, swimming pool buildings, or museum buildings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ken Andrews

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A little off topic specifically but... If you're a camper/RV'er just be aware that Army Corps of Engineer camp/RV parks are "posted" as Gun Free Zones. Emphasis on "posted" because I always assume every RV/Camper is packing more than hot dogs and beer.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A little off topic specifically but... If you're a camper/RV'er just be aware that Army Corps of Engineer camp/RV parks are "posted" as Gun Free Zones. Emphasis on "posted" because I always assume every RV/Camper is packing more than hot dogs and beer.

You would be correct in that assumption. [emoji6]
Trump was working on getting that corrected.

Latest posts

Top Bottom