State senator files bill to prohibit sanctuary cities in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm of two minds on this. I don't want sanctuary cities in Oklahoma, but I also don't want to bar cities and counties from declaring themselves as 2A sanctuaries either.

I think there are other ways to handle the issue, but I'm withholding judgement at this time.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Beats me why they need to create more legislation to outlaw something that is illegal already...……. What's so hard (and now politically incorrect) about "illegal alien"?! Wanna come live here? Great! Just follow the guidelines to do it in a legal fashion.

Sheeesh!

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm of two minds on this. I don't want sanctuary cities in Oklahoma, but I also don't want to bar cities and counties from declaring themselves as 2A sanctuaries either.
My thoughts exactly. :thumb:

It's a sorry state of affairs when illegal aliens are protected while citizens that legally own guns are persecuted. :/

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think Mayor Holt of OKC is already trying to make OKC a sanctuary city. He's a waste as it is, every mayor here want to leave a legacy, it's spelled $$$$.

Latest posts

Top Bottom