States push to criminalize wearing masks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So I guess wearing a surgical mask to prevent the spread or catching of diseases (as is common in Japan) is still allowed.
It shall be unlawful for any person in this state to wear a mask, hood or covering, which conceals the identity of the wearer during the commission of a crime

Just as long as you don’t speed, or spend too much time in the left lane
Just an additional charge to generate more revenue

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wore a Guy Fawkes mask around OSU campus during college about 4 years ago. Including walking right in front of OSUPD, nothing happened to me...

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I guess wearing a surgical mask to prevent the spread or catching of diseases (as is common in Japan) is still allowed.

Wore a Guy Fawkes mask around OSU campus during college about 4 years ago. Including walking right in front of OSUPD, nothing happened to me...

is/was this during a protest?

I think it's about the antifa bs

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It shall be unlawful for any person in this state to wear a mask, hood or covering, which conceals the identity of the wearer during the commission of a crime
"During the commission of a crime" determines criminality by a multitude of state/city laws and ordinances.

Love's convenience store in Madill used to have a sign (maybe still does?) on the door that stated ski-masks were not permitted. I'd just pull mine up to expose my face. ;)

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is going to go hard on Surgeons and Operating Room Staff. If you don’t think they’re robbing people, wait until you get the bill.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score

Just as long as you don’t speed, or spend too much time in the left lane
Just an additional charge to generate more revenue
So, if you were riding a motorcycle, while wearing a fullface helmet, in the left lane, it would be an addition charge?

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So, if you were riding a motorcycle, while wearing a fullface helmet, in the left lane, it would be an addition charge?
I’m sure it’ll be at the discretion of the officer and their unofficial quota system. You really only have to worry about the “bad apples,”. Or the “good apples,” if they’re having a bad day, are partnered with a “bad apple,” or it’s the end of the month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom